Monday, April 30, 2012

Necklaces for Etsy

Here is my latest project:

I have always been interested in designing jewelry. I seem to have a knack for it. Anyways, when I learned that you have to be eighteen to have an Etsy shop, I began the preparations so that I would have something to sell once I am eligible. :) Here are the products of my imagination (partly because Michaels did not, in fact, have all of the collections advertised in stock-or had pieces of them missing, and partly because I am imaginative. :)


And this, this became the most interesting and challenging piece for me so far...

TADA!!!! 

I had to catch every angle. :)
I hope you will soon be able to check out my very own Etsy shop. I will have other cool things on there, like cute crotchet coasters, organic catnip-makes the cats go crazy!- and so much more!


Alexis

2 comments: