Friday, April 27, 2012

Quirky Octagons~"Project UFO"

My octagons are complete! I am now crocheting the little squares that go in-between. My family is anxious to see the blanket put together, and keep asking when I will have enough squares to do it. :) Humoring them, I will make a few from each color so I can start the first row at least.
These squares look like granny squares-they are probably a form of them, anyways. If I had know granny squares could be so simple, I might have made some before now!
This might be the second-most ambitious project I have taken on. The first is the Jacobean crewel piece that I recently finished. I am taking it to the cleaners, so that it can be professionally blocked (I really don't want to mess all that hard work up) and then I am going to frame it. I want to post about it, but I think it would be best if y'all waited to see the final project.

I'll post in a bit!

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment