Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Card Ornament

Good evening!


I found a great project last year for Christmas presents! Do you have old Christmas cards lying around that you will never use? Then this is the project for you! It is an ornament made of Christmas (or whatever other cards you have lying around) cards that is really gorgeous. You can find it on Martha Stewart's website. Just search "Holiday Card Ornament" and it should be the first thing that comes up. Here are some pictures to kind of show you the process.

My "semi-equilateral triangle" :)

Me lining up my scored and folded circles in an attractive manner.

These are some of the cards I used. I bought some this year so that my colors coordinated. That funky round thing is the top of my first ornament. :)

An attractive shot of my circles-and the light above the table...:)

I gave two of these as gifts last year, and the people I gave them to loved them! I will post some pictures of the final products when I get a chance. The gold glitter in these cards might show up in the ribbon I choose to hang them with! :)

Alexis

1 comment:

  1. These are looking good! So smart to buy coordinating cards :D

    ReplyDelete