Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Welcoming Back the Blogger in Me

Hello All!

It has been a little while, but I have been doggedly moving forward on my many projects. I promise-you will see pictures and new posts very soon!
For my writing, I am in the middle of writing a trilogy. Yes-all at the same time! The irony here is I began one book when I was twelve, one when I was fourteen, and one when I was sixteen, and I somehow named the city in the books the same name. A trilogy was born! You can imagine my surprise when I had extra time and pulled out the battered notebooks to continue the epics. ;) Then the genius of not-quite-connected trilogies popped into my mind, and now I am having a fabulous time connecting them in secretive ways. Writing is so fantastically fun to do!
And...wedding season is beginning again! I am so excited about the gifts I am planning to make! Also, my friends and I graduate this year, so I am looking for memorable gifts I can give to them.

Happy Living,

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment