Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tis The Season

Dear Readers,

Tis the season for weddings! As summer wanes, I have been busy creating gifts for brides-to-be. Here is one such gift~the second I will post about later.

This is a gorgeous letter "F" that I embroidered with satin stitch and a touch of stem stitch. Surprisingly, it did not take me very long, and turned out more beautiful then I could have imagined from my sketch on the pillowcase. I hope the bride will love it!

By the way, if you like one of the designs you see and would like me to make a set of pillowcases for you, or someone else, all I need is the colors you would like, the design you chose, and the letter/s you would like on it! The cost is a very reasonable fifty dollars. Leave a comment!


Creativity is like a muscle: it has to be excersised before it becomes toned.
Alexis

1 comment: