Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Lady Pillowcase~"Project UFO"

The "Little Lady" herself.
Because I LOVE embroidering I asked for things to embroider Christmas of 2010. I haven't exactly gotten to finish them yet, but now I will begin to do so! We now begin Project UFO (Un-Finished Objects)! The first project is a pillowcase with a sweet little ruffle on the bottom. The pattern is actually a southern belle and the ruffle is the bottom of her dress! I have the first color completed on the first pillowcase so far. This project mainly consists of stem stitch, lazy daisy stitch, and french knots, so it should be a fun and easy "tv project" I might work on it tonight. :) My next post on this UFO will (hopefully be a "how-to" on the three types of stitches; This project is a cute one for those of you just beginning, and I would love to help by passing on some tips!

The colors I have left to finish. You can see a small section of the periwinkle in the corner. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment