Monday, January 3, 2011

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Dear Readers,

I must confess something. A wonderful something!!! I have started writing a book! It is not my first, (My first of considerable length is currently in the editing stage) but it is a book nonetheless, and each new book that is begun is an exciting thing, don't you think?
Right now my main character is well, in a strange situation. You see, he has a green eye and a brown eye. The green eye sees truth (which I have defined as "what a thing is made of" equivalent to equations, symbols and analysis charts about the thing being "truthed") and the brown eye sees much more...
He has just discovered this anomaly when he is approached by a man he can only see when he covers his green eye. (Here is another explanation. Later on, my main character will find out that the two eyes cancel each other out when they are both being used.)
Anyway, that is what I am working on this New Year!
Why don't you pick up a pencil?
~Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment