Friday, March 30, 2012

Honesty...

Honestly, I have been apprehensive about posting any of my writing on the internet. So for those who plagiarize out there, don't look at my blog. :)

Here is a poem I wrote the other day. It is still a little rough, and it doesn't have a title yet, but I like it. :)


Running
In a field of newborn dreams, I
Breathe
Sweet Perfume and
Listen
To Your voice.

It follows me and
Whispers promises of
Joy,
Everlasting Love,
Life.
All I desire is
You.

You lead me through the flowers
Holding my
Hands.
Willing,
I follow You.
Take me where You
Will.

Life
Without You is
Unimaginable.
Torture.
Never
Let me
Go.
You will
Never
Let me
Go.

I reach out
Searching
For answers to my
Problems
In this life.

It sometimes seems too
Hard
To try
But I trust
You’ll work things out
Sometime
Soon.

Love
Is a struggle when I
Love others
More than I love
You.
You should hold my
Heart.

I keep giving my
Heart back then
Taking it away,
But I want you to
Keep it.
I do.

I’ll wait for
The One.
I’ll wait for
The Time
When you send him.
Keep
My searching
Satisfied in
You.

Even when I
Fall,
Never
Let me
Go.
You will
Never
Let me
Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment