Monday, May 28, 2012

Jacobian Pomegranate Final Product!

The past couple weeks I have been busily finishing up high school. I have also completed my crewel embroidery piece! I took it to the dry cleaners and they did a splendid job of blocking and cleaning it. Honestly, I was a little hesitant to do all of that myself. I am so glad we have dry cleaners!

After my project, all clean and beautiful, returned home, I went to Michael's and picked out mattes and a frame with my mom. Little did she know it would be a surprise for her on Mother's Day!

We were unable to have the frame completed by Mother's Day, so I kept the piece so I could actually give her something, and today I officially bought the frame and mattes, and the final product should be finished in a few weeks! I will post pictures when it comes back in splendid glory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment