Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pillowcase #2 Elegant Italian Flare

Hello everyone! I have been really busy lately, working on all sorts of crafts and reading all sorts of books. :) Here is just one of my projects, which was a gift for my friend's wedding.
For such a complex and elegant look the number of stitches was surprisingly small. I did padded satin stitch, stem stitch, and running stitch. It did, however, take a long time to make, mostly due to the padded satin stitch. :)
What projects have you been working on lately?

Alexis

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! You are very talented with that needle girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed at your beautiful creations! What fabulous gift you have been given -- so glad to see you develop it and using it to serve others. ;D

    ReplyDelete